One of the largest cities in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai city is marked with the biggest construction of the world, and changes its persona with new built ups almost every day. It is indeed a wonder to see, how deserted zone has grown up with a plethora of huge bricks. The city has become a hub to not only undertake business but also caught the attention as a getaway for national as well as international travelers.
A shopping hub, honeymoon destination, leisure place, entertainment hub, nightlife to remember; what else you want to call this city when you have multiple names to tag it. Home to Burj Khalifa, Palm islands, history and calm sand dunes, Dubai city calls all the tourists from far away lands to as to taste the culture and savor the life differently. Why to stay back in hotel when wonderland family park waits for you with the whole family, not to be missed places like Dubai fountain, Dubai Marina, Deira clocktower, Burj al Arab, and much more.
Once done with them, hop on to the desert zone that is famous for desert safari, be it in 4×4 or camel safari. Let the cars go swish away in the city outskirts and spend a hip hop time on dunes, while enjoying the cultural show at the stopover, relishing barbecued snacks and sipping the drinks off. These dunes do not let you get bored with bland state but let you feel the adventure closely with sand boards, quad bikes and dune buggies.
Studded with lively nightclubs, bars and late night eateries in Dubai, the city have options like Toro Toro, Barsati bar, Gaucho, hard rock cafe, Kasbar and many many more that you may end up, infact, leaving some of them. The most amazing part for some of them is their presence close to beach side and facing towards it, giving a tropical feel.
Winters bring a new grace to the city not just with calm weather and little respite from heat but also with culture blast. Camel race track which opens every Friday and Thursday, one can visit here for races as well as for paddocks. Buy rugs, blankets, souvenir and grab all the things that catch your eye.
If adventure tingles your buds more and more, go for scuba diving, banana boat ride, parasailing and more with advance guidance by expert trainees. Or calm yourself with fishing in Dubai sea. Do not miss visiting Dubai dolphinarium, hot air balloon visit, underwater zoo for a mesmerizing time in Dubai city.
Shopaholic? Gold digger? Well, Dubai city is just right for you. Gold Souk is your first place to catch as you can find all style of jewellery with pure and finished way. Dubai mall, Mercato, Mall of Emirates, Burjuman centre, Gold and diamond park are some shopping places in Dubai that every shopping lover must visit. Shop as many clothes as you wish as the city has famous street clothes as well as highest brands, you just name one!
Dubai city is though far away from the vegetative lands yet it is a blend of everything you may ask for. Not missed by adventure or by peaceful aura, the places to visit and things to do in Dubai combine them all. Be here the very next time you are having vacation and click the cam pictures to take back home, making memories for life.
DAY 01 : Arrival in Dubai | Luxury Dinner Yacht Cruise
- Arrive at the Dubai Airport and get ready with the necessary documentation for the immigration process
- After the immigration process, meet the representative who will take you to your pre-booked hotel in a private vehicle Arrive at the hotel in Dubai, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- At around 7:00 PM, the representative will take you to have a wonderful experience in a private transport
- Spend a special evening with your loved one and sail across the waters of the Persian Gulf
- Experience the luxurious cruising experience in a mega yacht and spend some happy moments with your loved one Witness the entire marina lined up with lit-up skyscrapers, luxury hotels, and residences in the starry night sky. Enjoy a delicious dinner with your partner and cruise past attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, and the Dubai Marina Mall
- Make the most of these 3 hours of cruising experience including delicious canapés, buffet-style food and unlimited soft drinks. Witness the spectacular views of Ain Dubai completely lit up at night as you cruise back to the dock.Get dropped back at the dock at Dubai Marina and end this experience on a happy note with some lasting memories.
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 2: Half-day City Tour Of Dubai | Desert Safari with BBQ dinner and Tanoura Show
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore the famous attractions of Dubai
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel around 9:00 AM in a private transport for a Dubai’s city tour that will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai Proceed to visit Dubai Creek which still holds the old-world charm Stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk and Gold Souk
- Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum in Dubai city tour package
- Drive past Sheik Zayed Road, that allows you to catch a glimpse of Dubai’s modern icons like Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Burj Al Arab (photo stop) along the way. Take in the spellbinding traditional Arabic architecture as you make your way through the charming Jumeirah Mosque (photo stop).
- You’ll also pass through the one-of-its-kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, and enjoy photo stops at Atlantis Palm Hotel. After exploring the city, get ready for a Desert Safari in Dubai, the uttermost experience that will give you an adrenaline rush soon as you hit the sands
- The representative will pick you up around 2:30 PM for the safari and takes you on this enthralling adventure. After reaching, you will enjoy the dune bashing ride in Land Cruiser
- Stop at the sunset point where you can capture the beautiful sunset over the vast desert
- Engage in other activities like Henna Designing, Camel Safari, and Sandboarding if you still feel that you can take more adrenaline or if you seek thrill and adventure, unlike any other experience (additional cost)
- Enjoy BBQ Dinner inclusive of Starters, Salads, Main Course, Barbeque Station, Desserts and Drinks
- Relax as you enjoy an array of entertainment shows (Belly dance, fire show & Tanoura show)
- Other interesting attractions and activities like Souvenir Shop, Sand Art Shop, Fresh juice Shop, Private Shisha at the table, Special Brand Tea & coffee at Boston Corner Shop, and Long Camel safari are available on extra chargesAfter a thrilling day, the representative will drop you off at the hotel around 9:30 PM
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 03: Marvel at the gigantic Dubai Frame | Museum of the future
- Wake up in the morning and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Get ready to witness some of the marvellous and surreal architectural structures in this ultra-modern city.
- Start off by visiting the gigantic Dubai Frame which is 150 meters high & 93 meters wide and catch the 360-degree vistas of Old and New Dubai.
- On the ground floor of the Dubai frame, visit the museum that showcases Dubai’s transformation into a metropolis city of the world from just a small fishing village in the middle east.
- As you go on top of the Dubai frame, try walking on the glass-bottomed floor and try spotting some of the iconic buildings and skyscrapers of Dubai.Figure out the difference between Old Dubai’s sights to the north and New Dubai to the south at the Sky deck level.
- Head further to witness the marvellous and extremely creative Museum of the Future which is an initiative by the Dubai Future Foundation with a visionary approach to sustainable living in the future.
- This architectural marvel beholds publications, exhibitions, theatre, and attractions showcasing possibilities of the future and providing solutions to current problems.
- Visit the museum for an immersive experience of a futuristic journey in different aspects according to the sections divided among the 7 floors of this beautiful structure.
- Upon completing your sightseeing of the day, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 04 Burj Khalifa Prime Hours | Witness the Dubai’s skyline from the tallest building in the world
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to go on top of the world
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 3:30 PM in private transport and take you to the world’s tallest building famous for its cloud-piercing height of 828 meters, Burj Khalifa
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14people per cabin that will take you all the way to the 124th floor
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Go up to level 125 which offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views
- Standing at the observation deck of the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building and framing this memorable moment with some unique photographs amidst the aerial views of Dubai city will be an experience out of the ordinary
- After a fun-filled day, head back to the hotel or for an overnight stay
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 05 Ski Dubai | Experience a lavish buffet dinner at Atlantis The Palm
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to experience the thrill in the world’s largest indoor snow park, Ski Dubai. The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 10:00 AM in a shared transport and take you to the Mall of Emirates
- Witness a land of human-made wonders where mirages are portrayed in reality in terms of marvellous architecture. It is the largest indoor snow park house in Dubai and boasts fun-filled memories with an enormous range of fun-filled activities. Apart from skiing, Ski Dubai offers an extensive range of fun-filled activities in the snow park play area that starts with the climbing towers, giant snowballs, icy body slides, sledge, toboggan runs, and much more
- Witness the iconic attractions of this breathtaking snow wonderland spread over a 3,000 square meter area.
- Ski Dubai includes an awesome snow park, five slopes of different heights and sizes, and a really huge skiing area. One can get unlimited access to Snow Park Rides (Ice Cave, Snow Plough Playground, Climbing Wall, Bobsled Runs, Snow Bumpers, Sliding Hill, Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) & Tubing Run) and One Chairlift Ride and one Mountain Thriller Ride. Later, experience a fun dining session with your friends and family at the Atlantis the Palm Dubai The representative will take you there at around 7:00 PM in a private transport
- Taste some world’s finest culinary made by professional chefs.
- The Saffron restaurant Buffet dinner is perfect for both, couples looking for a romantic date as well as those looking for a perfect time with family and friends
- Make the most of its diverse sections, dedicated to live cooking stations, Asian noodle soups, Arabic foods, Indian cuisines, Italian specialities, kinds of seafood, and delights prepared using the rotisserie
- Head back to the hotel after an exotic meal
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 06: Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to check out from the hotel
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in private transfers and take you to the airport to board a flight back home. Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Accommodation in a luxury property for 5 Nts
- Daily Breakfast
- 03 Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfers as per the itinerary on a private basis
- Transfers for sightseeing as per the itinerary on private basis
- Luxury Dubai Marina Dinner Yacht Cruise
- City Tour Of Dubai
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
- Museum of the Future tickets
- Dubai Frame tickets
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner and Tanoura show
- Ski Dubai Tickets
- Buffet Dinner at Atlantis The Palm