One of the largest cities in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai city is marked with the biggest construction of the world, and changes its persona with new built ups almost every day. It is indeed a wonder to see, how deserted zone has grown up with a plethora of huge bricks. The city has become a hub to not only undertake business but also caught the attention as a getaway for national as well as international travelers.
A shopping hub, honeymoon destination, leisure place, entertainment hub, nightlife to remember; what else you want to call this city when you have multiple names to tag it. Home to Burj Khalifa, Palm islands, history and calm sand dunes, Dubai city calls all the tourists from far away lands to as to taste the culture and savor the life differently.Why to stay back in hotel when wonderland family park waits for you with the whole family, not to be missed places like Dubai fountain, Dubai Marina, Deira clocktower, Burj al Arab, and much more.
Once done with them, hop on to the desert zone that is famous for desert safari, be it in 4×4 or camel safari. Let the cars go swish away in the city outskirts and spend a hip hop time on dunes, while enjoying the cultural show at the stopover, relishing barbecued snacks and sipping the drinks off. These dunes do not let you get bored with bland state but let you feel the adventure closely with sand boards, quad bikes and dune buggies.
Studded with lively nightclubs, bars and late night eateries in Dubai, the city have options like Toro Toro, Barsati bar, Gaucho, hard rock cafe, Kasbar and many many more that you may end up, infact, leaving some of them. The most amazing part for some of them is their presence close to beach side and facing towards it, giving a tropical feel.
Winters bring a new grace to the city not just with calm weather and little respite from heat but also with culture blast. Camel race track which opens every Friday and Thursday, one can visit here for races as well as for paddocks. Buy rugs, blankets, souvenir and grab all the things that catch your eye.
If adventure tingles your buds more and more, go for scuba diving, banana boat ride, parasailing and more with advance guidance by expert trainees. Or calm yourself with fishing in Dubai sea. Do not miss visiting Dubai dolphinarium, hot air balloon visit, underwater zoo for a mesmerizing time in Dubai city.
Shopaholic? Gold digger? Well, Dubai city is just right for you. Gold Souk is your first place to catch as you can find all style of jewellery with pure and finished way. Dubai mall, Mercato, Mall of Emirates, Burjuman centre, Gold and diamond park are some shopping places in Dubai that every shopping lover must visit. Shop as many clothes as you wish as the city has famous street clothes as well as highest brands, you just name one!
Dubai city is though far away from the vegetative lands yet it is a blend of everything you may ask for. Not missed by adventure or by peaceful aura, the places to visit and things to do in Dubai combine them all. Be here the very next time you are having vacation and click the cam pictures to take back home, making memories for life.
DAY 01 :Arrival in Dubai | Welcome to the City Of Gold
- Arrive at the Dubai Airport and get ready with the necessary documentation for the immigration process.
- After the immigration process, meet the Driver who will take you to your pre-booked hotel in a private vehicle. Arrive at the hotel in Dubai, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can stroll around the streets of Dubai, explore nearby cafes, and markets and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. Head back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 02 Marvel at Dubai Skyline from the Palm | Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for the day.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the city while taking a visit to Palm Jumeirah, the renowned destination in Dubai. Head towards the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower and enjoy the picturesque views of Dubai Skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Also, gain more knowledge about the creation of Palm Jumeirah by visiting the interactive museum and gallery. Later, one can explore the nearby attractions, go out for a delightful lunch at a nearby cafe or enjoy your time at the hotel.
- At around 7:00 PM, the representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you for an exciting dinner cruise. Explore Dhow cruise Marina a combination of magical sightseeing, delectable dining, and striking entertainment. Witness the illuminating skyscrapers of the city while sailing through the calm waters of Dubai Marina from a fully air-conditioned lower deck for a luxurious experience and an open-air upper deck for a romantic setting. Get welcomed with fresh dates and Arabic coffee on your arrival.
- Relish the 3-course international buffet with a wide range of dishes with both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian options. The ride includes packaged drinking water, welcome drinks, tea & coffee.
- For a pinch of entertainment, enjoy the storytelling art with professional Tanura dancers.
- After experiencing a night filled with entertainment, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 03 : Half-day City Tour Of Dubai | Witness the Underwater World at the Dubai Aquarium
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore the famous attractions of Dubai
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel around 9:00 AM in a shared transport for a Dubai’s city tour that will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai
- Proceed to visit Dubai Creek which still holds the old-world charm Stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk and Gold Souk. Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum in the Dubai city tour package Drive past Sheik Zayed Road, which allows you to catch a glimpse of Dubai’s modern icons like Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Burj Al Arab (photo stop) along the way
- Take in the spellbinding traditional Arabic architecture as you make your way through the charming Jumeirah Mosque (photo stop). You’ll also pass through the one-of-its-kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, and enjoy photo stops at Atlantis Palm Hotel
- After exploring the city, explore the world’s largest indoor aquarium and underwater zoo.
- The Dubai Aquarium tank houses over 33,000 aquatic animals, consisting of over 150 species.
- Explore the Dubai Aquarium Tunnel, a 48-meter walk-through tunnel situated within the base of the aquarium presenting 270-degree views of the aquatic world.
- On level 2, head out to the Underwater Zoo, which takes guests through aquatic environments, where you can learn interesting facts about individual species from the trained staff members.
- Wave at Penguins, Crocodiles, Piranhas, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Water Rats, Sea Horses, and Sea Jellies here. At the underwater zoo, meet King Crocs, the world’s largest reptile, as well as a variety of night creatures. After a fun-filled day, head back to the hotel or an overnight stay
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 04 : Dubai | Burj Khalifa | Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Tanoura Show
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to go on top of the world
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 10:00 AM in a shared transport and take you to the world’s tallest building famous for its cloud-piercing height of 828 meters, Burj Khalifa
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14people per cabin that will take you all the way to the 124th floor
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Go up to level 125 which offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views
- Standing at the observation deck of the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building and framing this memorable moment with some unique photographs amidst the aerial views of Dubai city will be an experience out of the ordinary.After exploring Dubai from the tallest building in the world head back to the hotel to take a rest for a while
- At around 2:30 PM, get ready for a Desert Safari in Dubai, the uttermost experience that will give you an adrenaline rush soon as you hit the sands
- The representative will pick you up around 2:30 PM for the safari and takes you on this enthralling adventure
- After reaching, you will enjoy the dune bashing ride in Land Cruiser
- Stop at the sunset point where you can capture the beautiful sunset over the vast desert
- Engage in other activities like Henna Designing, Camel Safari, and Sandboarding if you still feel that you can take more adrenaline or if you seek thrill and adventure, unlike any other experience (additional cost)
- Enjoy BBQ Dinner inclusive of Starters, Salads, Main Course, Barbeque Station, Desserts and Drinks
- Relax as you enjoy an array of entertainment shows (Belly dance, fire show & Tanoura show)
- Other interesting attractions and activities like Souvenir Shop, Sand Art Shop, Fresh juice Shop, Private Shisha at the table, Special Brand Tea & coffee at Boston Corner Shop, and Long Camel safari are available on extra charges.After a thrilling day, the representative will drop you off at the hotel around 9:30 PM
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 05 :Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for lifetime
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to check out from the hotel.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the airport for your onward journey.
- The tour concludes, once you get dropped at the airport with a lifetime of memories to treasure.
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner on days 2 & 4
- Return Airport transfers as per the itinerary on a private basis
- Transfers for sightseeing as per the itinerary on sharing basis
- Palm Tower 52nd floor ticket
- Half Day City Tour Of Dubai
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Marina with Entertainment Shows
- Desert Safari With BBQ dinner and Tanura Show
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Ticket
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo entry ticket
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Tourism Dhiram Taxe/City Tax
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in at 2 PM & Check out at 12.00 noon)