Mt. Kailash & Mansarovar Tour by Helicopter
Kathmandu —> Nepalganj —> Simikot —> Hilsa —> Purang (Burang County / Taklakot) —> Lake Mansarovar —> Darchen —> Mount Kailash —> Darchen —> Purang —> Hilsa —> Simikot —> Nepalganj —> Lucknow —> Kathmandu.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 Meters)
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu Nepal, our representative will welcome you at airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and evening briefing about your whole tour. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu-Temples Tour-Fly to Nepalgunj.
After your breakfast at hotel we drive for sightseeing in Kathmandu, Including Pashupatinath Temple (The Biggest Hindu Temple) and Guheshwori Devi and Lunch at hotel then drive to Tribhuvan International Airport (Domestic Terminal). Fly to Nepalgunj. Check in to hotel and rest. Overnight stay a Hotel in Nepalgunj.
Fly from Nepalgunj to Simikot(2900 Meters)
After an early breakfast at Hotel we drive to Nepalgunj Airport for the fly to Simikot it is 45 Minutes. Afternoon explore around Simikot and Overnight Stay at Hotel in Simikot.
By Helicopter fly to Hilsa(3700 Meters)-Taklakot(Purang)(3900 Meters)
After Breakfast proceed to Hilsa by chartered helicopter flight. After arrival at hilsa we will take lunch at hotel after lunch we cross Nepal/China border and drive to Taklakot(Purang) by Chinese bus. Overnight stay at Hotel in Taklakot.
Taklakot-Free Day for Acclimatization.
Whole day for acclimatization, Explore Taklakot City and Rest for free time . Overnight stay at Guest House in Taklakot.
Taklakot (Purang) to Manasarovar (4558 Meters, 120 Km, 03Hours Drive)
After Breakfast we drive to Manasarovar Lake. Today is the very special day because you are going to Have Darshan of the Holy Mt.Kailash and Manasarovar Lake., we will provide you pack lunch in between. You will have parikarma of Manasarovar lake by bus.. Overnight stay at Guest House in Manasarovar.
Manasarovar to Darchen (4575 Meters- 40 Km , 01 Hour Drive) then 1st Day of Parikarma
In the morning we will have special puja and bath in Manasarovar. We will find the special point to take dip in Manasarovar and do puja of lord Shiva. Then Drive to Yamadwar via Darchen & Start Parikarima (Those who do not wish go for parikarma can back to Darchen after puja at Yamdwar). It is about 12 Km and it will take 05 to 06 Hours. We will provide you pack Lunch in between. Overnight stay at Guest House in Derapuk.
Derapuk to Zuthulpuk via Drolma La Pass (4760m Meters, 22 Km, 8-9 hours Trek).
Today we will wake up very early in the morning and have breakfast then we will start our trek. Hardest day but Holiest day too of your pilgrimage trip with Dolma-La pass of 18600 Ft between two valleys. Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva sthal, there is the symbolical death, pilgrimage leave old clothes, spin of hair or a drop of Blood in hope, that terrible Yamraja (The master of death) will attention to these signs and will allow the Yatries (travelers) to be born in spirit to pass Dolma- La.After crossing Dolma-La descent steeply to get to the banks of the Lham-chu Khir River. We will follow the river and get to the Khando Sangam La facing the eastern side of Mt. Kailash. Sometime after that, we will be at the village of Zuthulpuk. In between we will provide pack lunch. And dinner at guest house. Overnight stay at Guest House in Zuthulpuk.
End Kailash Kora. Drive back to Taklakot (Purang) and Hilsa.
After an early breakfast at Guest House we will be exploring the caves and temples around the Milarepa cave then 3 Hours walk to complete our Kailash Parikarma and drive back to darchen. Lunch in darchen and drive back to Hilsa. If time permit we will fly to Simikot by Helicopter.
After an early Breakfast fly back to Simikot by Helicopter and fly back to Nepalgunj. And in the evening fly to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
After Breakfast at Hotel. Check out hotel and our representative will take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport for your final departure.
- 02 Nights Hotel Stay on Twin sharing in Kathmandu.03/04 Star Hotel with vegetarian meal.
- 01 Night Hotel Stay on twin sharing in Nepalgunj with vegetarian meal.
- Tibet Group visa and travel permit fee.
- All transportation by bus.
- 07 Nights’ accommodation in Tibet using guest house on twin share
- Service of our trekking equipment and sherpa staff.
- Kathmandu Temple Tours.
- Arrival and departure transfer in Kathmandu.
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Tourist Bus and Tour around Lake Mansarovar.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All government taxes & service charges.
- All Trekking and camping equipment including Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders
- Tickets to Kathmandu and return.
- Nepal visa for NRIs & foreigners.
- All personal expenses like telephone calls, tips, shopping, laundry, cold/hard drinks etc.
- Personal use of pony/porter during Parikarma [Kora].
- Single room supplement in Kathmandu.
- Any extra services such as extra vehicle / hotel nights / sightseeing tours than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Evacuation cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Extra cost such as extra night stay than mentioned in the itinerary, ill health, cancellation, changes in itinerary that are incurred due to unforeseen reasons such as road blockage due to landslide, heavy snowfall, strikes, flight cancellation etc.
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Service which are not mentioned above in inclusion part.
Note: For Foreign & NRI Passport Holders Tibet Visa will be from Kathmandu Chinese Embassy. We need 02 Full working days for Visa Process as such Clients should arrive Kathmandu one Day or Two Day prior to the given dates by 10:00 AM so, that we can process visa on same day. Saturday / Sunday and Embassy’s Holidays Embassy will be closed.
FULL MOON DATE:
05TH MAY / 04TH JUNE / 03RD JULY / 01ST AUGUST / 31ST AUGUST AT MANSAROVAR
If you wish to extend your trip to any pilgrimage site such as Muktinath, Janakpur Dham, Damodar Kund, Kagvusundi Lake etc. or you want to go for any short trips such as Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot etc. please ask us.
Note: If there are any changes from FEC (Tibet Part) in rates for 2023, cost will be revised accordingly, additional cost will need to pay by clients.
Risk & Liability:
Duniyaonline will do it best to make the tour with safe and smooth. As all the tour programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB), Duniyaonline will not be accountable for any changes due to change of official rules and laws of Tibet. Moreover Grand Tours will also not be liable for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, earthquake, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight due to the changes in weather, sickness and accidents. Any extra cost arising due to the above circumstances shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
To process your Tibet Group Visa, we need:
- A clear color scan copy of your passport along with 25% Advance payment. This must be provided to us at least 30 Days in advance.
Packing List for Your Kailash Yatra.
- Any regular medicines that you take.
- Enough Clothing for the whole yatra.
- A small Bag for day use.
- Toiletries kit like soap, Shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc.
- A good water bottles.
- Sports Shoes (Comfortable one for walking)
- Sun cream.
- Raincoat or Umbrella.
- Torch Light.
- Woolen Socks.
- Thermal Long underwear (Easy one while walking)
- 04/05 Passport Size Photograph.
Note: Duffel Bag and Down Jackets will provided (Down Jacket on returnable basis)