Exotic Dubai with Ferrari World
One of the largest cities in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai city is marked with the biggest construction of the world, and changes its persona with new built ups almost every day. It is indeed a wonder to see, how deserted zone has grown up with a plethora of huge bricks. The city has become a hub to not only undertake business but also caught the attention as a getaway for national as well as international travelers.
A shopping hub, honeymoon destination, leisure place, entertainment hub, nightlife to remember; what else you want to call this city when you have multiple names to tag it. Home to Burj Khalifa, Palm islands, history and calm sand dunes, Dubai city calls all the tourists from far away lands to as to taste the culture and savor the life differently. Why to stay back in hotel when wonderland family park waits for you with the whole family, not to be missed places like Dubai fountain, Dubai Marina, Deira clocktower, Burj al Arab, and much more.
Once done with them, hop on to the desert zone that is famous for desert safari, be it in 4×4 or camel safari. Let the cars go swish away in the city outskirts and spend a hip hop time on dunes, while enjoying the cultural show at the stopover, relishing barbecued snacks and sipping the drinks off. These dunes do not let you get bored with bland state but let you feel the adventure closely with sand boards, quad bikes and dune buggies.
Studded with lively nightclubs, bars and late night eateries in Dubai, the city have options like Toro Toro, Barsati bar, Gaucho, hard rock cafe, Kasbar and many many more that you may end up, infact, leaving some of them. The most amazing part for some of them is their presence close to beach side and facing towards it, giving a tropical feel.
Winters bring a new grace to the city not just with calm weather and little respite from heat but also with culture blast. Camel race track which opens every Friday and Thursday, one can visit here for races as well as for paddocks. Buy rugs, blankets, souvenir and grab all the things that catch your eye.
If adventure tingles your buds more and more, go for scuba diving, banana boat ride, parasailing and more with advance guidance by expert trainees. Or calm yourself with fishing in Dubai sea. Do not miss visiting Dubai dolphinarium, hot air balloon visit, underwater zoo for a mesmerizing time in Dubai city.
Shopaholic? Gold digger? Well, Dubai city is just right for you. Gold Souk is your first place to catch as you can find all style of jewellery with pure and finished way. Dubai mall, Mercato, Mall of Emirates, Burjuman centre, Gold and diamond park are some shopping places in Dubai that every shopping lover must visit. Shop as many clothes as you wish as the city has famous street clothes as well as highest brands, you just name one!
Dubai city is though far away from the vegetative lands yet it is a blend of everything you may ask for. Not missed by adventure or by peaceful aura, the places to visit and things to do in Dubai combine them all. Be here the very next time you are having vacation and click the cam pictures to take back home, making memories for life.
DAY 01: Arrival in Dubai | Welcome to the City Of Gold
- Arrive at the Dubai Airport and get ready with the necessary documentation for the immigration process.
- After the immigration process, meet the Driver who will take you to your pre-booked hotel in a private vehicle. Arrive at the hotel in Dubai, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can stroll around the streets of Dubai, explore nearby cafes, and markets and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. Head back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 02: Luxury Dinner Yacht Cruise
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and enjoy your afternoon at leisure. One can explore the nearby attractions, go out for a delightful lunch at a nearby cafe or enjoy your time at the hotel
- At around 7:00 PM, the representative will take you to have a wonderful experience in a private transport
- Spend a special evening with your loved one and sail across the waters of the Persian Gulf
- Experience the luxurious cruising experience in a mega yacht and spend some happy moments with your loved one Witness the entire marina lined up with lit-up skyscrapers, luxury hotels, and residences in the starry night sky. Enjoy a delicious dinner with your partner and cruise past attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, and the Dubai Marina Mall. Make the most of these 3 hours of cruising experience including delicious canapés, buffet-style food and unlimited soft drinks.
- Witness the spectacular views of Ain Dubai completely lit up at night as you cruise back to the dock.
- Get dropped back at the dock at Dubai Marina and end this experience on a happy note with some lasting memories.
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 03: Half-day City Tour Of Dubai | Burj Khalifa Non Prime Hours
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore the famous attractions of Dubai
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel around 9:00 AM in a private transport for a Dubai’s city tour that will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai
- Proceed to visit Dubai Creek which still holds the old-world charm
- Stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk and Gold Souk
- Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum in Dubai city tour package
- Drive past Sheik Zayed Road, that allows you to catch a glimpse of Dubai’s modern icons like Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Burj Al Arab (photo stop) along the way
- Take in the spellbinding traditional Arabic architecture as you make your way through the charming Jumeirah Mosque (photo stop). You’ll also pass through the one-of-its-kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, and enjoy photo stops at Atlantis Palm Hotel
- After exploring the city, get ready to witness the world’s tallest building famous for its cloud-piercing height of 828 meters, Burj Khalifa. Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14people per cabin that will take you all the way to the 124th floor
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Go up to level 125 which offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views Standing at the observation deck of the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building and framing this memorable moment with some unique photographs amidst the aerial views of Dubai city will be an experience out of the ordinary. After a fun-filled day, head back to the hotel or for an overnight stay
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 04: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Tanoura show
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for a thrilling safari amidst the golden desert
- The representative will pick you up around 2:30 PM in a shared transfer and takes you on this enthralling adventure After reaching, you will enjoy the dune bashing ride in Land Cruiser
- Stop at the sunset point where you can capture the beautiful sunset over the vast desert
- Engage in other activities like Henna Designing, Camel Safari, and Sandboarding if you still feel that you can take more adrenaline or if you seek thrill and adventure, unlike any other experience (additional cost)
- Enjoy BBQ Dinner inclusive of Starters, Salads, Main Course, Barbeque Station, Desserts and Drinks
- Relax as you enjoy an array of entertainment shows (Belly dance, fire show & Tanoura show)
- Other interesting attractions and activities like Souvenir Shop, Sand Art Shop, Fresh juice Shop, Private Shisha at the table, Special Brand Tea & coffee at Boston Corner Shop, and Long Camel safari are available on extra charges After a thrilling day, the representative will drop you off at the hotel around 9:30 PM
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 05: City Tour of Abu Dhabi | Get your adrenaline pumping at Ferrari World
- Wake up in the morning and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Later, get ready to explore some of the iconic tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi.
- Start off your sightseeing by first visiting the largest mosque in UAE – the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the world is also the epitome of stunning Islamic architecture.
- This mosque is made with white marble columns and has mother-of-pearl engravings, expansive Iranian carpets, and intricate crystal chandeliers.
- Next, explore the Emirates Palace followed by a drive by the Abu Dhabi Corniche beach where you can get some picturesque views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche has a well-planned location with plenty of Kids’ play areas, restaurants, and cafes to take a small break.
- Heritage Village and Abu Dhabi Museum will be the next stop which will give you an opportunity to get an insight into its history and culture.
- Date Market lets you hop out for shopping not just quality dates
- Later its time to visit the world’s largest indoor car brand-inspired theme park – the Ferrari World.
- Experience the fun and high-speed rides at Middle East’s popular tourist destination and get the feel of entering the fast-paced world. Practice your driving skills with F1 Car on the racecourse, get insights into the manufacture of Ferrari, or get an interactive experience at a motion-based simulator.
- Hop on to the spine-chilling Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, and get an adrenaline rush.
- Visit Ferrari Past & Present Store to buy some souvenirs for your loved ones and treasure in your memories.
- After spending some fun time at the Ferrari World, visit the Warner Bros Studio to meet your favorite cartoon characters.
- Explore the different worlds in this theme park, namely – Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, and Dynamite Gulch.
- You can also participate in some of the interactive fun activities like climbing aboard iconic cartoon vehicles, fast & furry-ous races, spending time with your superhero, and much more.
- Fill your taste buds as there are multiple dining options, from grab-and-go to full-service sit-down restaurants and cafes
- Collect some exclusive Warner Bros merchandise as souvenirs for your loved ones at the in-house stores.
- Upon enjoying your fun-filled day, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight in Dubai
DAY 06: Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for lifetime
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to check out from the hotel.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the airport for your onward journey.
- The tour concludes, once you get dropped at the airport with a lifetime of memories to treasure.
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner on days 2 & 4
- Return Airport transfers as per the itinerary on a private basis
- Transfers for sightseeing as per the itinerary on sharing basis
- Half Day City Tour Of Dubai
- Luxury Dubai Marina Yacht Cruise
- Desert Safari With BBQ dinner and Tanoura Show
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Ticket (Non Prime Hours)
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City tour with Ferrari World (Bronze Ticket)
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Tourism Dhiram Taxe/City Tax
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in at 2 PM & Check out at 12.00 noon)