South Africa with Kenya
With such diverse and exciting attractions to offer, South Africa provides a plethora of things to do and natural beauty to admire. It is a paradise for nature and wildlife lovers as well as adventure junkies. Diversity doesn’t flourish only generally over here, but also specifically in terms of cuisines, landscapes, adventures and many more. Thus, South Africa has people from all over the world visiting the country all through the year. The tourist developments in the country have also been on the rise to keep up with the incoming demand. The people of the nation are, however, doing a great job by preserving nature consequently while working on the developments. Hence, the tourist places in South Africa
South Africa is the perfect country for those looking for a nature retreat and also for those adventure junkies wanting a thrilling surprise. While nature lovers can explore amongst valleys, hill peaks, islands and a lot more scenic beauty, adventure junkies can experience adrenaline rushing activities like bungee jumping, white shark diving and so on. Wildlife in South Africa is incomparable to any other place in the world given its diversity and numbers. Not only people with keen interest visit these wildlife nature parks, but people also visit to study the diverse species. It is also known to host the big 5, which is a main attraction among the wildlife there. The country is home to several spots recognised and rewarded by the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Arrival in Johannesburg
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a representative and then proceed to the hotel.
- Check-in to your room and take a rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Johannesburg
Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Today after breakfast, a thrilling experience of a helicopter ride awaits you.
- Take a helicopter ride from the airport to reach Cape Town.
- Upon arrival, check in to your room.
- Later spend your time at Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- Overnight stay in Cape Town.
Full Day Tour of Cape Peninsula
- After breakfast, proceed for a Hout bay Cruise to Seal islands.
- Stop for photos at the Champs bay.
- Drive past Chapman’s peak drive.
- Packed lunch would be provided during the day.
- Drive pass Simon’s Town to head to Boulders beach. Visit the Penguin Colony at the beach.
- Later return to the starting point.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Cable Car Ride to Table Mountain
- After breakfast, proceed for a 360 degree cable car ride to the top of the table mountain.
- Spend some time admiring the picturesque views and the flora and fauna.
- Later head back downwards.
- After Lunch(on your own) proceed for a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Green Market square, District Six, City Hall, and Company Gardens.
- Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Garden Route via Hermanus - George
- After breakfast, go on a scenic garden route and stop at Hermanus.
- Hermanus is a small town known for whale watching. Stop here to explore the town
- Take a wine-tasting tour.
- Afterwards proceed to George for overnight stay
Day tour to Oudtshoorn
- Today after breakfast, proceed to Oudtshoorn.
- Visit Cango caves.
- Proceed to the Ostrich Farm. Visit Ostrich farm.
- Visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch.
- Return back to George for overnight stay.
Bungy Jumping on Bloukrans Bridge
- Today visit the Bloukrans Bridge. It is the world’s highest Bungy Jump point.
- You can either walk on the bridge or go for a bungy jumping activity.
- Later return to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay in George.
George to Sun City
- Today drive to Johannesburg to catch a flight to Sun City.
- Upon arrival to the city, check in to your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight in Sun City.
Safari Game Drive
- Today after breakfast, proceed to
- Experience a Safari game drive in Pilanesberg National Park.
Catch a Flight To Kenya
- Today, after breakfast drive to Johannesburg to catch a flight to Nairobi.
- Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Nairobi.
Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Today proceed to Masai Mara.
- Upon arrival, check in to your camp or lodge.
- Go for an afternoon game drive.
- Return back by sunset. Overnight stay in the camp/lodge.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Enjoy morning game viewing with a long drive to the Mara river, where you can view hippos and crocodiles.
- After lunch at the lodge, go on an afternoon game drive, followed by a visit to a Masai manyatta or homestead to see the Masai culture.
- In the evening, enjoy a nature walk safari with a resident naturalist to experience the awakening of Africa in Masai land at sunset.
- After breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi or Mombasa.
- For today, breakfast will be included in the price.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- One night accommodation with breakfast at Johannesburg
- Three nights accommodation with breakfast at Cape Town
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at Sun City
- One night accommodation with breakfast at Nairobi
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at Masai Mara
- Meals as specified in the itinerary - All transfers by the seat on a coach basis or private as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking driver/guide during sightseeing, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Early check-in & late check-out (Standard Check-in time: 1400 hrs & Check-out: 1000 hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.