Kruger and Cape Town Special
With such diverse and exciting attractions to offer, South Africa provides a plethora of things to do and natural beauty to admire. It is a paradise for nature and wildlife lovers as well as adventure junkies. Diversity doesn’t flourish only generally over here, but also specifically in terms of cuisines, landscapes, adventures and many more. Thus, South Africa has people from all over the world visiting the country all through the year. The tourist developments in the country have also been on the rise to keep up with the incoming demand. The people of the nation are, however, doing a great job by preserving nature consequently while working on the developments. Hence, the tourist places in South Africa
South Africa is the perfect country for those looking for a nature retreat and also for those adventure junkies wanting a thrilling surprise. While nature lovers can explore amongst valleys, hill peaks, islands and a lot more scenic beauty, adventure junkies can experience adrenaline rushing activities like bungee jumping, white shark diving and so on. Wildlife in South Africa is incomparable to any other place in the world given its diversity and numbers. Not only people with keen interest visit these wildlife nature parks, but people also visit to study the diverse species. It is also known to host the big 5, which is a main attraction among the wildlife there. The country is home to several spots recognised and rewarded by the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Arrive at Johannesburg
- Arrive at Johannesburg airport; you’ll be met by our local representative and transferred to the Emperors Palace Casino and Resort Complex.
- The rest of the day is leisurely exploring the city on your own or relaxing at the hotel.
- The Emperors Palace is a luxurious complex with a relaxing health and beauty spa, a grand casino, several dining options, entertainment choices and a retail concourse.
Meals: None | Accommodation: Peermont Metcourt
Transfer to Kruger National Park
- After breakfast at the hotel, be transferred to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport (cost not included in tour price).
- Upon arrival, our local representative will receive you and transfer you to the safari lodge in Kruger.
- Lunch will be served at the lodge.
- Go on your first game drive into the world-famous Kruger National Park in the afternoon.
- Kruger National Park is unrivalled in the diversity of its wildlife and is a world leader in advanced environmental management techniques. About 145 species of mammals inhabit the park.
- Visitors are most excited to spot the Big Five (lion, rhinoceros, Cape buffalo, African elephant, and leopard) here. Black rhinoceroses, white rhinoceroses, zebras, giraffes, blue wildebeests, impalas, wild dogs, and spotted hyenas are some other mammals that can be seen here. Crocodiles can be seen near the waters. In addition, a staggering 517 species of birds are found at Kruger. Some endangered birds can be spotted by Cape vultures, lesser kestrels, white-backed herons, hooded vultures, tawny eagles, African grass owls, and southern ground hornbills.
- After an exciting drive, return to the lodge for dinner.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner | Accommodation: Shishangeni Private Lodge
Kruger National Park
- You will have an early start to the day.
- After a quick morning snack, your ranger will escort you to his open safari vehicle for your morning game drive.
- Return to the lodge for breakfast.
- Spend some time at leisure before lunch and then go on an afternoon game drive.
- Spot the Big Five at Kruger (lion, rhinoceros, Cape buffalo, African elephant, and leopard). Black rhinoceroses, white rhinoceroses, zebras, giraffes, blue wildebeests, impalas, wild dogs, and spotted hyenas are some other mammals that can be seen here. After an exciting drive, return to the lodge in the evening for dinner.
- Shishangeni Private Lodge has 22 individual chalets, all luxuriously appointed with a private game-viewing deck, fireplace, and outdoor shower and sitting area. The Lodge also boasts a spacious lounge, well-stocked library, bar, swimming pool, indoor and outdoor dining area, wine cellar and gymnasium.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner | Accommodation: Shishangeni Private Lodge
Transfer to Cape Town
- After a quick morning snack, go on your final game drive in Kruger National Park.
- After breakfast at the lodge, check out and transfer to Hoedspruit Airport for your flight to Cape Town (cost not included in tour price).
- Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel.
- The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city on your own or relax at your hotel.
- Surrounded by the stunning Lion’s Head Mountain range and Atlantic Ocean, Protea Hotel President’s spacious rooms offer all the facilities that one would expect from a world-class hotel.
- Enjoy a cocktail in the newly refurbished Senate Bar or a sundowner on the terrace, overlooking the magnificent rim-flow pool to the ocean
- . Then, let the Islands Restaurant tantalize your taste buds with its sumptuous cuisine.
- Pamper yourself at the Amber Hair Salon and stay active at the gym.
- Meals: Breakfast | Accommodation: Protea Hotel President
Half-day Tour of Cape Town
- After breakfast, you will be picked up at your hotel for a half day tour of Cape Town.
- Start with a trip to Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting).
- Return to the city through the Malay Quarter, past the Castle, and around Table Bay to Milnerton lighthouse.
- Then visit the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- Indoor shopping, entertainment venues, ocean vistas and mountain views form a vibrant atmosphere here.
- After spending some time here, return to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Meals: Breakfast | Accommodation: Protea Hotel President
Tour of the Cape Peninsula
- After breakfast at the hotel, go on a full-day private tour of the Cape Peninsula.
- Since it is a private tour, you can explore the beauty of the Peninsula at your own pace.
- Drive along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting).
- During summer, several thousand Cape fur seals and the rare black cormorant dwell here leisurely among the kelp beds.
- This is the final day of your one-week tour of South Africa.
- After breakfast at the hotel, be transferred to Cape Town International Airport for your flight home.
- Meals: Breakfast
- One night accommodation with breakfast at Johannesburg
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at Kruger National Park
- Three nights accommodation with breakfast at Cape Town
- Meals as specified in the itinerary - All transfers by the seat on a coach basis or private as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking driver/guide during sightseeing, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Early check-in & late check-out (Standard Check-in time: 1400 hrs & Check-out: 1000 hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.