Tourist places in Egypt consist of temples, tombs, vast tracts of desert, the beautiful Nile River, historic treasures, ancient monuments etc. These places together manage to attract many tourists from all over the world every year. But well, it is not correct to give these places alone the credit for maintaining Egypt tourism. There are equal amounts of fun activities for beach bums in Egypt as well as who can head to the Sinai to soak up the sun. Or can even engage in watersports like diving, sailing, surfing etc. On the other hand, archaeology fans can have a field day in Luxor. Cairo, one of the main cities is the megalopolis that can’t be beaten for city seekers. Whereas, Siwa oasis and the southern town of Aswan offer a slice of the slow pace lifestyle of the countryside life. Egypt has so much for travelers to see and do that nobody can go back disappointed. It is the perfect country for a mix of activities combining culture, adventure, and relaxation.
Here, the pyramids and the other Egyptian ruins are some of the most ancient remnants of human civilization. Nile River divides the country into two unequal segments that are the Eastern area and the Western desert. The climate of Egypt is of course, hot, dry or sunny or even a mixture of all three. As it is a deserted area, the temperature varies as per the seasons and you can experience extreme heat as well as winters. People of this country have proudly managed to maintain their culture and ethnicity who speak Egyptian Arabic. Their religion is not just about following but it is a way of life for them and majority indeed follow it wholeheartedly. Tourist places in Egypt are worth visiting that lets you leave the modern world behind and enjoy the naturally deserted retreat kingdoms of ancient culture and lifestyle.
Day 01: Cairo
- Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities.
- Half day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume.
- After visit transfer to your hotel for check-in (regular check in time)
Day 02: Cairo/ Alexandria/Cairo
- Early morning after breakfast, at 07:00 am, transfer to Alexandria by Travco A/C vehicle.
- Arrival into Alexandria (Cairo / Alexandria 225 K.N around 02:30 h)
- Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, and Pompey’s Pillar.
- Continue your visits to View of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Montazah Gardens.
- After visits transfer back to Cairo (reaching Cairo by 06:00 pm)
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo
- Check-out after breakfast.
- Transfer to visit the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- After visits transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo (Apt/Htl/Apt).
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Any extra meals not mentioned in above itinerary.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested US$ 7 P.P per day).