Tourist places in Egypt consist of temples, tombs, vast tracts of desert, the beautiful Nile River, historic treasures, ancient monuments etc. These places together manage to attract many tourists from all over the world every year. But well, it is not correct to give these places alone the credit for maintaining Egypt tourism. There are equal amounts of fun activities for beach bums in Egypt as well as who can head to the Sinai to soak up the sun. Or can even engage in watersports like diving, sailing, surfing etc. On the other hand, archaeology fans can have a field day in Luxor. Cairo, one of the main cities is the megalopolis that can’t be beaten for city seekers. Whereas, Siwa oasis and the southern town of Aswan offer a slice of the slow pace lifestyle of the countryside life. Egypt has so much for travelers to see and do that nobody can go back disappointed. It is the perfect country for a mix of activities combining culture, adventure, and relaxation.
Here, the pyramids and the other Egyptian ruins are some of the most ancient remnants of human civilization. Nile River divides the country into two unequal segments that are the Eastern area and the Western desert. The climate of Egypt is of course, hot, dry or sunny or even a mixture of all three. As it is a deserted area, the temperature varies as per the seasons and you can experience extreme heat as well as winters. People of this country have proudly managed to maintain their culture and ethnicity who speak Egyptian Arabic. Their religion is not just about following but it is a way of life for them and majority indeed follow it wholeheartedly. Tourist places in Egypt are worth visiting that lets you leave the modern world behind and enjoy the naturally deserted retreat kingdoms of ancient culture and lifestyle.
Day 01: Cairo
- Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities.
- Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.
- Evening optional tour (Sound and Light show).
Day 02: Cairo
- At 08:00 am Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop.
- Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar(tour end at around 04:00 pm)
- Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Aswan/Nile Cruise (Every Friday or Wednesday or Monday)
- Early morning after breakfast, transfer to Cairo Domestic Airport to take your flight to Aswan.
- Arrival to Aswan Airport, greeted by our representative.
- Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque.
- After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in.
- Overnight in Aswan.
Day 04: Nile Cruise
- Possibility of optional tour to Abu Simbel @ 04:00 am
- At around 13:00 Sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- Sail to Edfu and overnight.
Day 05: Nile Cruise
- Visit Edfu Temple.
- Sail to Luxor.
Day 06: Nile Cruise / Luxor/Cairo
- Checkout after breakfast.
- Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple.
- After visits transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo. (must be evening flight)
- Arrival to Cairo Domestic Airport, greeted by our tour leader who will transfer clients to their hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel in Cairo.
Day 07: Cairo/Final Departure
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 03 nights accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile cruise on full board basis (standard cabin).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (apt /hotel-cruise and v.v) Rates exclude:
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Extra meals. Entrance inside the Pyramids.
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo .
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tour.
- Tips (suggested 07 $ P.P per day).