MALAYSIA with Genting Highland
Malaysia is a land of cultural diversity, modern layouts, world class shopping and dining facilities, historical richness, and a vibrant tropical scenery with exotic islands, lush tropical rainforests and serene beaches.
Malaysia is known for its stunning beauty with a gorgeous coastline and some of the best beaches in the world. It is also popular for its distinct flora and fauna, lush greenery, and vibrant scenery. You will find some of the most beautiful waterfalls across the land which make for great places to explore apart from its picturesque villages and raw untapped locales waiting to be discovered.
The country is replete with a range of attractions suited to different palates which includes ultra-modern man-made creations like the Petronas Twin Towers in the capital Kuala Lumpur. Or beautiful embellishments on its otherwise verdant landscape like the KL Bird Park and Orchid Garden. It is also home to some of the most exotic islands, shopping outlets, nightclubs, wildlife parks, and caves among others.
There are plenty of activities you can enjoy when visiting Malaysia such as shopping, hiking, diving, tasting the local cuisines, and much more. You can go visit the Petronas Twin Towers, one of the country’s main attractions and among one of the tallest buildings in the world. You can also visit the various islands and beaches and laze around sunbathing or try out some of the exciting water sports. Sample some of the local city fare or head out of town to visit the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.
Day 1 – Arrival at Kuala Lumpur
- Reach Kuala Lumpur on this day and one of our guides will greet you at the airport gates
- Check in to a Hotel pre-booked and settle down
- You can walk around and get a first-hand feel of the city, explore nearby places within city limits, shop at the arcades or malls close by or enjoy the amenities in the Hotel
Day 2 – Departure to Henting Highland. Enroute Explore Batu Caves
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and Get ready to travel to Genting Highlands
- Spend your day visiting the Batu Caves while you are in Genting
- Stay overnight in Genting Highlands
Day 3 – Genting Highlands Tour
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Explore Genting Highlands one of the world’s largest casino platforms under one roof
- Explore the theme park in Genting Highlands.
- In the evening, head out to the local cafes and restaurants for a candlelight dinner
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 4 – Exploring Kuala Lumpur
- Start for Kuala Lumpur to explore the city to one’s heart’s content
- Visit the Petronas Twin Towers, along with other interesting locations like the Prime Minister’s residence, Chocolate factory, Pewter factory, and other interesting locations
- You are set free for the rest of the day to enjoy shopping at different malls and indulge into local and exotic delicacies
- Have a hearty meal and return back to the hotel for a stay overnight
Day 5 – Fly back home
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Check-out of the hotel and head towards the local markets if you have time before the flight
- You would then be transferred to the airport
- Board a flight back home.
- 2-night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 2-night accommodation in Genting Highland
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Half day Round Island tour in Langkawi on SIC basis
- Outdoor Theme Park tickets at Genting Highland
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- KL Tower or TWIN Tower Visit from inside
- Any Museum/Monument tickets
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in at 2 PM & Check out at 12.00 noon)