Magical Malaysia with Langkawi
Malaysia is a land of cultural diversity, modern layouts, world class shopping and dining facilities, historical richness, and a vibrant tropical scenery with exotic islands, lush tropical rainforests and serene beaches.
Malaysia is known for its stunning beauty with a gorgeous coastline and some of the best beaches in the world. It is also popular for its distinct flora and fauna, lush greenery, and vibrant scenery. You will find some of the most beautiful waterfalls across the land which make for great places to explore apart from its picturesque villages and raw untapped locales waiting to be discovered.
The country is replete with a range of attractions suited to different palates which includes ultra-modern man-made creations like the Petronas Twin Towers in the capital Kuala Lumpur. Or beautiful embellishments on its otherwise verdant landscape like the KL Bird Park and Orchid Garden. It is also home to some of the most exotic islands, shopping outlets, nightclubs, wildlife parks, and caves among others.
There are plenty of activities you can enjoy when visiting Malaysia such as shopping, hiking, diving, tasting the local cuisines, and much more. You can go visit the Petronas Twin Towers, one of the country’s main attractions and among one of the tallest buildings in the world. You can also visit the various islands and beaches and laze around sunbathing or try out some of the exciting water sports. Sample some of the local city fare or head out of town to visit the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.
DAY 01: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur | Welcome to the Capital City Of Malaysia
- Arrive at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. After your immigration process, the representative will pick you up from the airport in shared transport and take you to your pre-booked hotel.
- After reaching the hotel, proceed with the check-in formalities and relish the rest of the day at leisure.
- You can stroll around the vibrant streets, marvel at the charming architecture and enjoy the scenic views this place has to offer.
- Overnight stay in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 02: City Tour Of Kuala Lumpur | Witness the unparalled views of Kuala Lumpur City fom the skybridge of Petronas Twin Towers
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in shared transport and take you on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Unveil the charm of the old and new on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Witness the magnificent skyscrapers, upscale shopping malls, colonial buildings, and vibrant street markets.
- Ride up to the observation deck of the Petronas Twin Towers and take unforgettable pictures while you marvel at the cityscape from the Skybridge. Next, Stroll around the alleys of Chinatown, lined with food stalls selling a wide range of foods and local goods.
- Head towards the symbol of Malaysian independence and one of the most scenic squares in the world, Merdeka Square and admire architectural masterpieces of the modern and colonial era.
- Next, visit Lake Gardens and relish the serenity that roams around it.
- Next, witness the glory of the National Mosque of Malaysia, Masjid Negara, set amidst 13 acres of beautiful gardens. Also, visit National Monument, Istana Negara, Thean Hou Temple
- After exploring the gems of Kuala Lumpur, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur
DAY 03: Excursion to Genting Highland With Batu Caves | Fly to Langkawi
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and proceed with the check-out formalities
- Before taking the flight to Langkawi, get ready for a day trip to Genting Highlands, home to an indoor theme park, shopping complex, restaurants, and more
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transfer and take you to the Genting Highlands
- Relish a scenic drive passing through the hillsides of Malaysia and see local villages on the way
- En route, visit Batu Caves, one of the top tourist attractions in Malaysia
- It houses a 113-year-old temple, along with an interesting array of Hindu artwork and shrines.
- Upon arrival, take the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia to the summit of Genting Highlands while enjoying the bird’s eye view of the 130 million-year-old rainforest
- One can also disembark at the midway point and explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple and its scenic surroundings on top of Genting Highlands.
- As you arrive at the Genting Highlands, be prepared to experience some breathtaking, sky-high rides in the outdoor theme park. Theme parks, hotels, shopping malls, and you name it – everything is available here to create a truly immersive experience for visitors.
- Indulge in landscape photography or listen to the music of nature – you will always cherish the memories of the Genting Highland Mountains
- After an adventurous day, hop back on the cable cart back to the ground.
- The representative will take you to the airport to take the flight to Langkawi (At your own cost)
- Arrive in Langkawi and meet the representative who will take you to the pre-booked hotel in shared transport
- Proceed with the check in formalities
- Overnight stay in Langkawi
DAY 04: City Tour Of Langkawi
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for a city tour of Langkawi.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transport and take you to Mount Chin Chang
- Upon arrival at the foot of the mountain, hop on the cable car to reach the top of the Mount Chin Chang
- Disembark at the middle station to marvel the scenery and take some photos before continuing to the top station.
- You can also have some refreshments at a small cafe near the viewing platform
- Upon arrival at the top station, witness Langkawi from new heights on the Skybridge, which is suspended from a 82m high single pylon and dangles at about 100m above ground
- Next, visit Oriental Village located at the foothills of Mount Chin Chang, home to some of the most wonderful adventurous activities. (At your own cost)
- The last stop of the tour is Eagle Square, a great spot for photography and try plenty of delicious food near the harbor.
- After a wonderful day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Langwaki
DAY 05: Island Hopping Tour Of Langkawi
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for a wonderful island hopping tour of Langkawi
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the port where you’ll hop on a shared boat for the island hopping tour
- First stop will be Dayang Bunting Island, abode of the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden
- The island of Dayang Bunting has a wonderful large fresh water lake cocooned by dense rain forest.
- There’s a narrow concrete pathway across the narrow jetty, follow that to reach the hills through the forest that leads you down to the beautiful deep blue water lake on the other side of the hills.
- The breathtaking vistas of the lake will leave you spellbound, click some memorable pictures to cherish that for eternity
- Next, proceed to Pulau Singa Besar, a beautiful island with protected and reserved wildlife
- The main attraction of this island is Eagle watching and feeding
- You can witness monkeys, lizards, Iguanas, Macaques moving freely in the woods.
- Next, visit Beras Basah Island, also know as the Island of Wet Rice
- Enjoy beautiful white sandy beaches, turquoise blue waters fringed with rich mystifying forest with magnificent mountains as a backdrop
- One can also indulge in swimming and other water sports (additional cost)
- Head back to the hotel in Langkawi, after an adventurous day.
- Overnight stay in Langkawi
DAY 06: Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to check out from the hotel
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the airport
- Board a flight back home and take a bag full of memories with you
- 2-night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 3-night accommodation in Langkawi
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Full Day Genting Highland Day Tour
- Half day Round Island tour in Langkawi
- Half day Kuala Lumpur City tour
- Island Hopping tour of Langkawi
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- KL Tower or TWIN Tower Visit from inside
- Any Museum/Monument tickets
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in at 2 PM & Check out at 12.00 noon)