Love the Hills of Nepal
Landlocked amidst the vast, expansive Indian plains and the staggering Himalayas, Nepal is indeed a mountaineer’s dream. The ‘Land of Sherpas’ is often recognised by its iconic peak — Mt. Everest — and its snowy landscapes, ancient traditions and vibrant culture. Blessed with favourable climatic conditions and diverse topography, tourist places in Nepal are visually charming and picturesque. Nepal is dotted with several monasteries and is renowned as a sacred pilgrimage site for people around the world which marked as one of the best tourist places in Nepal. Nepal is also home to the great Everest Base Camp Trek, which is every trekker’s dream.
Places visited : Kathmandu • Pokhara • Nagarkot
•Visit Gupteshwar Cave, Pokhara – where the Shiva Lingam is preserved
•Visit Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Durbar Square
•Excursion to Bhaktapur & Nagarkot
Welcome to your Nepal 6Nights Tour ! Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and get transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In Kathmandu * Excursion of Nagarkot (32 kms / approx. 1 hour drive)
Today proceed for excursion to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 7500 feet high and is the best place for countryside walking and mountain viewing. It is the only place from where one can view a panorama of the entire eastern central Himalaya – Everest, Numbur, Chooyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu and to the west Manaslu and Himalchuli five of the world’s ten highest peaks. Visit Bhaktapur, Located about 20 km east of Kathmandu in the Kathmandu Valley, Bhaktapur is known as the ‘City of Devotees’, the ‘City of Culture’, the ‘Living Heritage’, and ‘Nepal’s Cultural Gem’. It is one of the 3 royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley. Evening return to Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
On to Pokhara (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive)
Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas or enjoy a leisurely walk around the serene Phewa Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
In Pokhara | HALF DAY City tour of Kathmandu
The day is spent unraveling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a Half Day visit to Bindabasini Temple The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas. and the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved and finally visit the Devi Falls. Afternoon Return to Hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
On to Kathmandu (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive)
Today drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival, check into hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
In Kathmandu | City tour of Kathmandu
Today, enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, temple of the living Goddess and stroll through the old Durbar Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on own. Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
Return home with happy memories
Today bid farewell to Nepal Tour as you are transferred to Kathmandu International Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, etc, services of guide during sightseeing for which supplemental charges will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like flight delays or their rescheduling or cancellation, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
- Goods & Services Tax @5% (GST)