Best of Nepal
Landlocked amidst the vast, expansive Indian plains and the staggering Himalayas, Nepal is indeed a mountaineer’s dream. The ‘Land of Sherpas’ is often recognised by its iconic peak — Mt. Everest — and its snowy landscapes, ancient traditions and vibrant culture. Blessed with favourable climatic conditions and diverse topography, tourist places in Nepal are visually charming and picturesque. Nepal is dotted with several monasteries and is renowned as a sacred pilgrimage site for people around the world which marked as one of the best tourist places in Nepal. Nepal is also home to the great Everest Base Camp Trek, which is every trekker’s dream.
Places visited : Kathmandu • Pokhara • Chitwan• Nagarkot
• Visit Gupteshwar Cave, Pokhara – where the Shiva Lingam is preserved
• Visit Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath temple, Bouddhanath Stupa & Patan City
• Elephant Safari, Bird watching, Canoeing, Tharu Dance
• Bhakatapur Excursion
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Welcome to Kathmandu – The capital of Nepal. On arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, begin your tour of ‘Nepal Odyssey’. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and get transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: In Kathmandu | Full Day City tour of Kathmandu
Today, enjoy a Full Day city tour of Kathmandu, visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath and stroll through old Kathmandu Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on own. (B )
Day 03: On to Chitwan (170 kms / approx. 5 Hours drive)
Today you will proceed on a drive from Kathmandu valley into the subtropical Gangetic plains – the Terai region, to Chitwan. Located at the foothills of the Himalayas, Chitwan is famous for its rich flora, fauna and wildlife, especially the single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger! On arrival in Chitwan, check into your hotel. (L & D)
Day 04: In Chitwan|Morning Game Viewing at Chitwan National Park (Elephant Safri, Jungle walk, Tharu Dance)
Early morning, proceed on a safari in Elephant into the Royal Chitwan National Park, passing through Sal forests, riverine vegetation and ‘elephant grass’ savannah. Spot different species of birds, butterflies and the most famous single-horned Asian rhinoceros. If lucky you will spot the Royal Bengal tiger. Rest of the afternoon is free for nature walks. (B, L, D)
Day 05: On to Pokhara (150 kms / approx. 5 hour drive)
Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel. Rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas. Enjoy a leisurely walk around the serene Phewa Lake. (B )
Day 06: In Pokhara |Half Day City tour
The day is spent unraveling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy Half Day a visit to the Bindebheshni Temple, the Gupteshwar cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved and finally a visit Devi’s fall. In the evening enjoy boating on Phewa Lake – on Direct Payment basis by your own (B )
Day 07: On to Nagarkot (200 kms / approx. 7 hour drive)
Today Post breakfast, move to Nagarkot, Nagarkot is about 27 km from the national capital, Located about 7000 feet above sea level, Nagarkot is a popular hill station in Nepal that is conveniently accessible. The town is bestowed with splendid views of the Annapurna Range in the northwest and Mount Everest in the northeast enroute cover Sight Seeing of Bhaktapur. Upon arrival at the hill station, spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy a good night’s sleep (B )
Day 08: Return home with happy memories
Following breakfast, drive to Kathmandu and directly transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport for your onward flight.(B)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, etc, services of guide during sightseeing for which supplemental charges will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like flight delays or their rescheduling or cancellation, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
- Goods & Services Tax @5% (GST)