LADAKH 2024 – AIR PACKAGE
Thrilling Leh Ladakh with Pangnong Lake
- Hotels Used : Deluxe (4* equivalent)
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi is Inclusive
- Meals : Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- One Evening Bonfire with Music
- Private Vehicle as per the itinerary
- GST of 5% payable Extra
THINGS TO CARRY:-
- Comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
Day 01: Leh Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest for acclimatization, wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 02: Around Leh – Sham valley After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Devji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. You can do Rafting in ZanskarRiver. After Rafting, drive back to Leh.Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley ( 125 KM / 5-6 Hrs ) After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardung La pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. Enroute, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardung La Pass (18,390 feet). After spending some time at Khardung La, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening. Stay overnight in Nubra.
Day 04: Nubra to Pangong via Shyok ( 165 KM / 06 Hrs ) We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar. From the Agyam bridge, we will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyok and Durbuk. The road after Shyok is good but very steep. After Durbuk, take left towards Tangtse and follow the traditional route. Drive further to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one third part lies in India. Explore the lake area, and you might catch some rare wildlife. Stay Overnight in Pangong.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Leh ( 155 KM / 05 Hrs ) Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on the lake. After breakfast drive back to Leh, take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 06: Leh Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
- Airfare inclusive
- Airfare considered is on Direct flight from Delhi-Leh-Delhi (Return Airfare considered is Rs.9500 per person, in case of any change in airfare ,package cost will change accordingly)
- Stay inclusive
- Accommodation at all locations in 3* equivalent Hotels (B Category)
- In case of unavailability or issues with rooms at the mentioned Hotel , guests will be accommodated at an accommodation of a similar standard.
- Meal inclusive : Breakfast and dinner will be provided
- Activity & Sightseeing inclusive
Inner Line Permit
- Transport inclusive
- Airport Transfers
- Vehicle available for sightseeing (Innova)). Please note the vehicle is not at disposal and will strictly follow the itinerary.