Beautiful Leh Ladakh
THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel voucher (can present mobile voucher)
- Valid ID proof for each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm clothes like windproof jackets, fleece/full sleeve sweater, thermals, woollen cap and socks, mittens and scarf
- Comfortable clothes like tee-shirts, trousers or tracks
- Raincoat or poncho to avoid rains
- Walking stick or trekking pole
- Comfortable trekking or hiking shoes
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
- Cap or hat
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)
Leh Arrival (3505 meters / 11567 feet).
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel and breakfast at the hotel. Half day at rest for acclimatization. ). Later in the evening, visit the famous Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace. Also, visit Leh local market. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh
Sham Valley sightseeing (Upto Sangam Point)
Days start with Hall of Fame, which was constructed by the Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of soldiers during Indo-Pak wars , Kali Mata Temple, followed by Spituk Gompa – an 11th century structure , Next on the list of attractions is the majestic Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Nestled deep in the Himalayas, it was constructed by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to honor the visit of Guru Nanak Dev – the founder of the Sikh faith. Drive another few km to witness the magic of Magnetic Hill that defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road, it seems to slide up and further. Driving through a picturesque landscape, we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River. Proceed back to Hotel via same route. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh
Leh to Nubra Valley Via Khardungla Pass (18380 ft. above sea level)
After early breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong – la (alt: 18,380 ft. -highest motorable pass in the world). After descending in the valley, drive on to Hunder and check into your camp/resort Resort. Post lunch, you can enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune (Optional). Dinner & Overnight stay at Nubra
Nubra to Pangong Via Shayok- Back to Leh Via Changla
After breakfast this morning, check out from your hotel as we drive you to Pangong lake, 3 idiots movie fame (160 km). Enroute visit to Diskit monastery and have a wonderful view of Nubra valley. Later drive to Pangong Lake via Shayok. Enjoy the turquoise color panoramic lake and the magnificent mountains and landscapes which will leave you awestruck. Spent your afternoon enjoy the beauty of Pangong lake. In the evening drive back to Leh via Changla. Stay at Overnight at Leh
Departure - Tour Ends
Morning Leave for Leh Airport to catch your flight towards own destination with beautiful memories.
- Stay on Twin sharing basis
- Enjoy scrumptious breakfast and dinner that is a part of the tour package.
- Sightseeing & Tours as per the itinerary
- Enjoy all sightseeing and transfers in a PRIVATE cab throughout. The driver will be carrying a Covid negative report with them.