Do Dham Yatra By Private Charter Helicopter
Cost of Package:
Rs. 1, 20,000/- Per Person
Rs. 6, 90,000/- For 06 Persons
Details of Accommodation:
|DAY||Accommodations||Hotel / Similar|
|Day 1||Guptkashi||Kedar Kantha Resort /Similar|
|Day 2||Badrinath||Lords Palace /Similar|
**Note: Hotel is subject to sudden change due to unavoidable situations. No reduction of any Night or any services not required or not availed. This is Fixed Price Package with Fixed Services.
**Guests are requested to carry their daily use medical kits.
Day 01: Visit To Kedarnath Ji
On arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad, we fly to Sersi Helipad. Then we again fly/continue to Kedarnath from same Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. The Pandit ji will accompany the group and lead us for the VIP darshan at Kedarnath temple. After darshan and Poojan, the group will fly back to Sersi helipad. We will have lunch & Overnight stay at Guptkashi located at the banks of the river Mandakini.
- Sahastradhara Helipad to Sersi Helipad.
- Sersi to Kedarnath ji.
- Kedarnath ji Darshan.
- In the Afternoon come back to Guptkashi for an Overnight stay.
Day 02: Visit To Badrinath Ji
The group is headed towards the Helipad at Sersi. From the Helipad we proceed to Badrinath ji. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, the group will be Check-In to the hotel. After Lunch, we will be going to Mana village, the last border village of India with China for sightseeing. In the evening, Passengers will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple & then take dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
- Going to Sersi Helipad.
- From Sersi Helipad to Badrinath Helipad.
- Afternoon sightseeing at Mana Village.
- Evening Swarna Aarti.
Day 03: Departure
After the breakfast, while we are heading back to Dehradun, we will see the beautiful overview of the Region, especially the picturesque view of the confluences, which is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and over five confluences like Vishnu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag. We will come back and drop to helipad.
The tour ends here with Happy Memories!
- Exclusive Helicopter services from Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad) to the Do Dham shrines & back.
- Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival – Dinner & Breakfast Included.
- The night of complimentary stay makes our Heli-tour actually a 3N/4D tour
- 2 Night Accommodation at Do Dham’s on twin sharing basis only with all meals.
- Local Sight Seeing with our guides at both destinations.
- VIP Darshans at shrines.
- Shri Kedarnath ji helicopter shuttle services: Sersi – Kedar - Sersi.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Taxes, various authorities facilitation charges & other Government levy.
- We have included every little detail, comfort & charges applicable from Dehradun helipad back to Dehradun helipad that you will encounter on your Do Dham yatra. After booking with us you are ready to move on a journey of a lifetime.
- 5% GOVT Service Tax.
- Cost of Pony rides, Palki, Dollies tips etc
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry.
- Porterage during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any item of personal nature like Telephone, Tips, Donations At Temples, Extended Stay or Travelling due to any reason.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost include.
- 50% Charges applicable If Cancelled more than 15 working days prior to your trip date
- 100% Charges applicable If Cancelled less than 14 working days prior to your trip date
IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL GUEST:-
- *All guests are requested to carry original Aadhaar Card / Pan Card while traveling.
- *Hotels in Yamunotri and Kedarnath Ji are non star category, though for your comfort, we always choose the best possible/available hotel for your stay there.
- *All meals on this trip are Vegetarian.
- *Your helicopter has to take you to very high altitudes helipads and there is a limited space in the helicopter, you may carry a small handbag of maximum 3-5 Kgs on helicopter with you, Suitcases are not permitted in Helicopter.
- *Passengers are suggested to carry their routine medicines with them and also wear sport shoes and woolen clothes.
- *Children of 2 years and above will be considered as “FULL TICKET”.
- *There is no provision of any Senior Citizen or child discount.
- *Hotels mentioned are “Subject to availability” at the time of booking only, in case the mentioned hotel is SOLD OUT on your travel date, we will arrange next best possible hotel option for you.
- *Itinerary & Timings indicated in the itinerary are tentative and can be changed due to any unforeseen reason or any operational situation.
- *Re scheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- *BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we will still try to ﬁnish the Darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to bad weather situation, we will refund proportionate money. This means, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 Dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams, then we will refund 75% amount.
- *Some helicopter may have maximum 5 Pax capacity and some 6pax, this can only be known on date of ﬂight.
- *Itinerary is subject to change considering weather, operational issues and high altitude problems, however best will be done to make clients at ease and comfortable.