Char Dham Yatra – By Private Charter
Cost @ 1,99,000/- Per Person
(Max 6 Person per Helicopter/ Max weight Capacity: 80 Kg inclusive of 5 Kg Handbag per person*)
Hotels to be used on this Trip:-
- Kharsali : Yamunotri Cottages or Similar
- Harsil : Prakriti the Retreat / Himalayan Nature Resort or Similar
- Kedarnath Top : Punjab & Sindh Bhawan or Optional Stay at Guptkashi (Near Lower Helipad)
- Badrinath Ji : Sarovar Portico / Yogi Resort / Snow Crest or Similar
**Note: Hotel is subject to sudden change due to unavoidable situations. No reduction of any Night or any services not required or not availed. This is Fixed Price Package with Fixed Services.
**Guests are requested to carry their daily use medical kits.
DAY 1: Meet and greet. Sahastradhara Helipad (Dehradun).Dehradun to Yamunotri Dham (B/L/D)
- All guests are requested to reach Sahastradhara Helipad (Dehradun) minimum 30 Minutes prior to the take oﬀ time and attend the Brieﬁng session by our team and Pilot, Sahastradhara Helipad is the start and end point of this Holy Yatra.
- 0500 Hrs: Transfer to Sahastradhara Helipad
- 0600 to 0700 Hrs: Departure from Sahastradhara Helipad to Kharsali (Approx 45 Minutes ﬂight), on your arrival, breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali; your baggage will be at your Hotel/Guest house at Kharsali.
- Temple is approx 6 Kms trek from Kharsali, will be done by Palki or Pony or walking (As per your choice), If your weight is over 80 Kgs, guest has to pay Rs.100/- extra per KG directly to the Pony / Palki wala.
- After VIP Darshan, return back to Kharsali for night stay. It will take 5.5hrs to return back after performing rituals.
- This evening you may also visit Shani Temple, which is close to your hotel.
- If your weight is over 80 Kgs, guest has to pay Rs.100/- extra per KG directly to the Pony / Palki wala.
- The distance to Yamunotri Temple from helipad is 5.5km and it will take 5.5hrs to return back after performing rituals.
- Breakfast: At Kharsali Lunch: At Hotel Dinner: At Hotel
- Overnight stay at Kharsali
DAY 2: Yamunotri to Gangotri Dham (B/L/D)
- 0700 to 0745 Hrs: Fly from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil (Approx 45 Minutes Flight), Harsil is one of the most beautiful & picturesque valley in this Yatra, Harsil is also called as Mini Switzerland.
- From Harsil Helipad to Gangotri Temple is approx 22 Kms, which will be done by local cabs (Approx 1 hr drive per way). After VIP darshan, return back to your hotel at Harsil for night stay.
- Breakfast: At Kharsali Hotel Lunch: At Harsil
- Dinner: At Harsil Hotel Overnight stay at Harsil
DAY 3: Gangotri to Kedarnath Ji Dham (B/L/D)
- 0700 to 0900 Hrs -After refreshing breakfast, check out and you will board the ﬂight to Guptkashi Helipad (Kedarnath) from Harsil helipad. You will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi due to Government regulation. You will shift from your helicopter to the shuttle and ﬂy from lower helipad to Kedarnath Ji Temple upper helipad. You will be provided with VIP passes in order to avoid long queue.
- Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, we will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur/Phata or Sirsi.
- Breakfast: At Harsil Hotel Lunch: At Kedarnath ji Dinner: At Hotel
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi / Sitapur/Phata or Sirsi.
DAY 4: Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hr) HT: 1319 MTS.
- 0700 to 0900 Hrs: After breakfast check out and transfer to helipad.
- Fly to Badrinath Ji, Badrinath ji temple was gifted by God Shiva to God Vishnu, this is Vishnu Bhagwan Temple. On your arrival, we will transfer you to your hotel at Badrinath ji, after check in your hotel; you may go ahead for VIP Darshan.
- Evening is free at leisure on your own. Night stay at Badrinath Ji.
- Breakfast: At Hotel Lunch: At Badrinath Ji Dinner: At Hotel
- Overnight stay at Badrinath Ji
DAY 5: Badrinath Ji to Shastradhara (B)
- 0900 to 1100: After breakfast transfer to Helipad. Fly from Badrinath ji to Dehradun Shastradhara Helipad.
- **End of a Life time memorable trip.
- Travel by Helicopter as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Meals as speciﬁed in above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on Twin/Double/Triple sharing basis at each Dham.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri.
- Shri Kedarnath Ji Shuttle.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples.
- Royalty Charges of Uttarakhand Government included in your tour cost.
- Cost of Helicopter handling at each Place.
- Transportation Cost at Gangotri.
- Transportation cost at Badrinath Ji.
- 5% GOVT Service Tax.
- Cost of Pony rides, Palki, Dollies tips etc
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry.
- Porterage during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any item of personal nature like Telephone, Tips, Donations At Temples, Extended Stay or Travelling due to any reason.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost include.
- 50% Charges applicable If Cancelled more than 15 working days prior to your trip date
- 100% Charges applicable If Cancelled less than 14 working days prior to your trip date
Important Info to all Guest:-
- All guests are requested to carry original Aadhaar Card / Pan Card while traveling.
- Hotels in Yamunotri and Kedarnath Ji are non star category, though for your comfort, we always choose the best possible/available hotel for your stay there.
- All meals on this trip are Vegetarian.
- Your helicopter has to take you to very high altitudes and there is a limited space in the helicopter, you may carry a small handbag of maximum 3-5 Kgs on the helicopter with you, Suitcases are not permitted in Helicopters.
- Passengers are suggested to carry their routine medicines with them and also wear sports shoes and woolen clothes.
- Children of 2 years and above will be considered as “FULL TICKET”.
- There is no provision of any Senior Citizen or child discount.
- Hotels mentioned are “Subject to availability” at the time of booking only, in case the mentioned hotel is SOLD OUT on your travel date, we will arrange next best possible hotel option for you.
- Itinerary & Timings indicated in the itinerary are tentative and can be changed due to any unforeseen reason or any operational situation.
- Re scheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we will still try to ﬁnish the Darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to bad weather, we will refund proportionate money. This means, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 Dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams, then we will refund 75% amount.
- Some helicopters may have maximum 5 Pax capacity and some 6pax, this can only be known on date of ﬂight.
- Itinerary is subject to change considering weather, operational issues and high altitude problems, however best will be done to make clients at ease and comfortable.