Vietnam Classic Tour
- Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of natural beauty, history, culture, and vibrant urban landscapes
- Walk above the mist-laden mountains on the golden bridge that was built to evoke the image of God’s hands pulling a strip of gold out of the land
- Get a shivering sensation as you watch the horror of the Vietnam War on the former battlegrounds at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Marvel at the beautiful limestone structures over the azure blue waters in the Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
About the Tour:
Home to a number of surreal landscapes like glistening paddy fields, pristine white sand beaches, snaking rivers, terraced farms, and spectacular caves with a number of modern and dynamic cities, Vietnam is sure to make you fall in love with it. Experience a fairytale-like bliss as you visit some enchanting places like Halong Bay and the ancient town of Hoi An, while living up to the urban beats of Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, and Da Nang.
Discover the wonders of Vietnam as you enjoy your cruise through the ocean, interact with locals in the countryside, go island hopping, visit the historical monuments, try Vietnamese cuisine or indulge in a shopping spree at the traditional markets, giving you a number of opportunities to have once in a lifetime.
Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at the airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your hotel. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B)
You have a full day of sightseeing ahead, including a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his living Quarter, then One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong. We visited the Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. With our local guide visit the most interesting Museum of Vietnam – Ethnology museum and Hỏa Lò Prison was a prison used by the French colonists in Vietnam for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for prisoners of war during the Vietnam War when it was sarcastically known to American prisoners of war as the “Hanoi Hilton”.
Enjoy the water Puppet Show, cyclo ride around the Old Quarter.
Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board (B,L,D)
Note: Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus provide by cruise
Transfer to Halong bay – the bay of legend with more than 3,000 limestone peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. Exploring this overwhelming seascape from the cruise. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore HaLong Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi. Flight to Danang. Hoian (B,brunch)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay.After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served. Along the way you will see more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out.
Take the private car to transfer to Noi Bai airport for flight to Danang. Upon arrival, transfer to a hotel in Hoian for check in. Stay overnight in Hoian
Hoi An Excursion/Thu Bon River Boat Trip (B)
Today, we will visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, the Phuoc Kien Pagoda, and the local market.
Afternoon, you’ll take a boat trip on the Thu Bon River to a village of woodworkers and boat building families on Cam Kim Island and Thanh Ha pottery village. Overnight in Hoi An.
Hoi An –Danang. Depart for Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Breakfast will be served at the hotel in the morning. Free to discover Hoian Ancient town in the morning. Leave Danang for Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon by Vietnam Airlines.
Arrive Ho Chi City, warmly welcome by Tour Guide. Pick up & transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
This morning I enjoyed a city tour that included the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was towards this modern building that Communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. The tour also includes the Old Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas. Next we visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles. This underground complex was built by guerilla fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam War. We return to our hotel where the evening is free.
Mekong full day delta tour (B)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in at a hotel & stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
Breakfast at a hotel in Ho Chi Minh city then transfer to the airport before your return flight home. Good bye & see you next time.
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation based on a twin-share basis with daily breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- PCR Covid test or Rapid test before arrival
- International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.