Varanasi & Ayodhya 3 Days
Welcome to Varanasi, You are greeted on arrival at Varanasi Railway station by Tour associate , proceed for Kashi sightseeing visit Bharat Mata Temple, Sankat Mochan Mandir, Birla Mandir, Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Mandir, later in the evening see world famous Ganga Arti. You can take a boat ride ( own cost ) at dashashwamedh ghat and witness Ganga Arati. Later Check Inn To The Hotel Overnight stay at hotel.
Varanasi : – Varanasi is an ancient city on the banks of the River Ganges in Uttar Pradesh, Northern India. It is one of the most sacred sites in India because it is believed to have been the home of Lord Shiva. Some Hindus believe that the river Ganges pays its respects to Lord Shiva by the direction in which it flows.
VARANASI – SARNATH - AYODHYA (219 Kms / 6 Hrs.)
Early morning visit dashashwamedh Ghat to enjoy Sunrise Holy City Varanasi, you can take bath in hotel or may have holy dip in holy Ganga before visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple – one of the 12 Jyotilinga. After breakfast drive to excursion of Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha gave his first sermon. The attractions at Sarnath are Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Archaeological Museum and Tibetan Buddhist Monastery. Later drive to Ayodhya, check in to the hotel for night stay.
AYODHYA SIGHTSEEING - DROP AT STATION
Morning after breakfast visit lord Rama Janmabhoomi – the birthplace of lord Rama, later visit Hanuman Gadhi, Dasharatha Bhavan, Kanak Bhavan, in the evening we stroll around Ram ki paidi for amazing photography & visit Saryu ghat for majestic evening Aarti ( If Time Permits ). Evening Drop At Aydhya Railway Station To Cath The Train at 17 : 25 p.m.
Ayodhya: – Ayodhya also known as Saket is an ancient city of India, believed to be the birthplace of Rama and setting of the epic Ramayana. Situated the right bank of the river Sarayu.
End of Our Services.
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis at hotels.
- Meals (Daily Breakfast at all places).
- Sightseeing as per above Itinerary by Individual Vehicle.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking, Toll Tax, State Tax.).
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees, etc.
- Entrance fees at any point.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Boat ride to the Ghats.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
- GST – 5% applicable on total billing