Sri Lanka Hill N Beach
Visit: Colombo 01 Nt + Kandy 02 Nts + Bentota 02 Nts
A land of myth, legend, history and one of the richest cultures, Sri Lanka is one of the hottest travel destinations and lures adventurers of all kinds. Perhaps you’re someone who loves the solitude of nature and steady walks through trails. Maybe you love relaxing by the sea with the sun warming your face and a cool breeze caressing your skin. Or, maybe it’s nightlife you crave and a little game of chance at a casino – whatever your thrill is,with the best tourist places to visit in Sri Lanka, this island nation has it all.
Although small, Sri Lanka has 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites that must be visited as well as religious sites, numerous national parks, verdant tea estates and, of course, beaches. Take a scenic train ride past plantations and hills and try your hand at blackjack and poker at one of the many casinos. Tickle your taste buds with local favorites like rich curries, fragrant polos and the odd-smelling wood apple. Excited yet? You should be! With the best tourist places to visit in Sri Lanka, so much diversity and culture, there really is no place quite like Sri Lanka. If you’re still wondering if this is the destination to head to, read on and you’ll find yourself convinced!
DAY 1: ARRIVE COLOMBO & CITY TOUR
Arrive Colombo, greeted by our representative , proceed to your hotel , check in and relax .Evening visit for a city tour along with shopping tour .Visit Old parliament , Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall , Buddhist Hindu Temple , Colombo Lake , Town Hall . Overnight at CMB hotel . ( For Guest Arriving Late Colombo City Tour will be done on last day )
DAY 2: COLOMBO – PINNAWALLA – KANDY
Proceed to Pinawalle Elephant Orphanage , Later Proceed to Kandy . Check in at Hotel . Evening is Free for Leisure .
DAY 3: KANDY – LOCAL
Visit The Temple of the tooth relic of Lord Buddha. Thereafter commence a city tour of Kandy including the Upper Lake Drive, Arts & Crafts Centre, Gem Museum and Lapidary, thereafter visit the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya on the banks of the Sri Lanka’s longest river and see its magnificent Orchid House and the grove of splendid trees all planted by eminent world figures. In the evening witness a superb performance of Kandyan cultural dancing and drumming.Overnight stay in Kandy
DAY 4: KANDY – ( 180 Km/4 Hrs )- BENTOTA
After finishing Balance sightseeing in Kandy proceed to Bentota on the west Coast . Check in to your Hotel . Evening is Free for Beach Activities.
DAY 5: BENTOTA – ( 62 Km / 2 Hrs ) – COLOMBO – CITY TOUR
After Spending some time on Bentota Beach , Proceed to Colombo ,Colombo City Tour visit Old parliament , Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall , Buddhist Hindu Temple , Colombo Lake , Town Hall and Shopping .
DAY 6: DEPART FROM COLOMBO
Check out from Hotel as per your flight time and proceed to Airport
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar. Check-in / Check-out 1200 noon
- Stay at DBL / TPL Sharing or SGL room stay Basis
- Meals on Breakfast basis at Hotel
- Complimentary Gem Gallery Visit
- Complimentary Spice Garden visit
- Complimentary entrance ticket to Cultural show at Kandy – Up on visit Gem Museum
- All Transfers by Air-conditioned private vehicles with English speaking Driver cum Guide
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
- Two complementary water bottle (500ml) each person each day
- All applicable tax (Sri Lankan government Taxes Only)
- Entrance fees for all sights/Monuments/Temples/Part etc
- Boat Rides
- Safari Jeep or Jeep for Horton Plains
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)