Singapore with Malaysia
With a vast bucket of things to do in Singapore, this place offers unique experiences which are way beyond your imagination. Famed as the “Lion’s City” this city-country is a spectacular destination, not to just spend your holidays but to make the best out of it. This destination is indeed a hotspot for unusual experiences which will cater to everlasting memories of the trip.
Activities to do in Singapore include soaking in the beauty of Gardens by the Bay, Universal Studios, Jurong Bird Park, Merlin Park and several places which will make your experience free from regrets. Is your soul craving for an exciting adventure? Try Scuba diving and snorkeling which will give you a chance to intermingle with the underwater world. Here you can also enjoy Fishing, Freediving, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Canoeing, and several other activities which are just perfect for an exciting yet memorable vacation. Hitting out the city with your partner? Try the dinner cruise at Sentosa which is just a splendid option or you can also take a walk hand-in-hand with your beloved at the beaches in Singapore.
Touring Sentosa Island is another thing which one must not dare to skip. With multitudes of activities to do in Sentosa Island, you can explore a new dimension of recreation. Indeed this place is a true paradise for leisure and adventure, with places like the Madame Tussauds Singapore, Images of Singapore Live, Fort Siloso, and the Skywalk, Crane Dance, Adventure Cove Waterpark, AJ Hackett Sentosa and many other such famous attractions that define the beauty and entertainment quotient of Singapore as a whole. Here you can also witness the bird’s eye view of the beautiful island-city from the Singapore flyer which is an activity worth-trying! This place holds as wide platter of activities for everyone and will never fall short of anything you wish for.
Are you a wildlife lover? Then you will fall in love with this place as it has a lot to offer. You can not only experience the wildlife in Singapore at the day time but you can also enjoy the nocturnal life. With Night safari and river safari, you can soak in all of the wilderness Singapore owns. Here you can spot Fishing Cat Trails, Wallaby Trails, Leopard Trails, and various other animals which can be seen wandering at the night time. The S.E.A. aquarium of Singapore is another possession of the city where you can come face to face with the underwater kingdom and can also witness the feeding sessions of sharks. Do you like taking a part of the trip back home? with umpteen number of places to enjoy shopping in Singapore, there are Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and many other amazing spots to buy souvenirs. Escape the ordinary destinations and experience the surreal at the “Garden City”.
Arrival & Night Safari | Explore the World’s First Nocturnal Park
- After arrival at the airport, complete the immigration process and board your transfer to reach your pre booked hotel. Complete the check in formalities at the hotel and rest for sometime before starting to explore the stunning ‘Land of Lion’ – Singapore.
- In the evening you are free to roam around by yourself.
- Later, head out for a one of a kind experience at the world’s first Nocturnal Zoo as you embark on a night safari at your own cost.The safari will take you through various zones and will give you a chance to witness the wild animals in their natural habitat in the darkest hours.Upon completing the safari, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Half Day City Tour | Get mesmerized by the cityscapes of Lion City
- After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel in Singapore, get ready for a half-day city tour.
- Begin the day exploring the iconic spots such as the Art Museum, Civilian War Memorial, Esplanade Theater, Central Business District, and Civic District.
- Next, admire the stunning architecture of Helix Bridge, see Istana, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, and get amazed by the world’s largest floating Marina Bay
- Visit the Merlion statue – the charm of Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Suntec City, and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
- Indulge in shopping at Plaza Singapura and buy souvenirs. (tickets are excluded)
- After a half-day city tour, you can enjoy your lunch in the nearby restaurants
- After such a fun-filled day, come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR
- Wake up in the morning and today we will proceed to the Sentosa Island by cable car which is home to clean beaches, casinos, and gorgeous parks.
- Visit Madame Tussauds, and click a selfie with wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga and Shah Rukh Khan don’t miss the new Ultimate Film Star Experience where you can audition for a leading role as you act, dance and star alongside superstars of Indian Cinema
- You can also go to Adventure Cove Waterpark at your own cost, it is a really cool water theme park that has all of the conventional fixtures, such as Lazy River, Wave Pool, water slides plus snorkeling.
- Later when you return back to the Singapore do not forget to visit the largest shopping mall in Singapore, VivoCity Mall.
- It’s a vibrant mix of retail and entertainment concept and also features wide, open spaces for waterfront relaxation.
- You must also explore the Orchard Road’s bustling boulevard is now a retail and dining paradise, with thousands of establishments offering the ultimate lifestyle experience to tourists; you can purchase Orchid Perfumes, Merlion Souvenirs.
- After exploring the markets, return to the hotel for a sound sleep
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur | City Garden Of Lights
- Enjoy your scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and complete your check out formalities.
- Get transferred to the Singapore Airport and board your flight for the kuala lumpur.
- As you arrive kuala lumpur gets transferred to your pre booked hotel check in at the hotel and relax for a whole.
- The day is at leisure for you to explore the places around.
- Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Half day Kuala Lumpur City tour | See tallest skyscrapers
- Wake up in Explore the history and top landmarks of one of the world’s most modern cities – Kuala Lumpur.
- Learn the story behind some of the city’s most iconic sights as you tour the busy streets and discover quiet charming corners.
- Discover the modern and colonial architecture of Kuala Lumpur on a half-day tour, and marvel at attractions from the upscale shopping mall of the Petronas Twin Towers to the on-of-a-kind street markets.
- Continue to the King’s Palace (Istana Negara) and take pictures of the intricate royal residence. Contrast the glass and steel marvels of the city center with the manicured grounds of the National Mosque and its dome of blue and green tiles.
- Pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the struggle for independence at Tugu Negara.
- Visit the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Cocoa Boutique, where you can purchase exquisite chocolates.
- Admire the unique architecture of the King’s Palace (Istana Negara), the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and visit the National Monument and Sultan Abdul Ahmad Building.
- Watch how local handcrafted souvenirs are made and take a few back home for friends and family.
- Overnight at Kuala lumpur.
Day to Genting Highland | Enroute Batu cave
- Have your leisurely breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a day excursion to Genting.
- Located 6000 feet above the sea level, Genting Highlands is home to the best of theme parks of Malaysia and the country’s only casino resort.
- As you reach, admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car
- One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit Snow World, a winter wonderland in hot and humid climes and the indoor and outdoor amusement parks, perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age.
- Try your luck at blackjack, roulette or other casino games, or choose to enjoy recreational facilities at the indoor and outdoor theme park. Brave the roller coasters or the only skydiving simulator in Asia.
- En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan.
- Batu Caves is also referred to as 10th Caves or Hill for Lord Murugan as there are six important holy shrines in India and four more in Malaysia.
- End the day with a shopping spree at over 80 boutique stores and then, return to Kuala Lumpur.
- Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Departure from Kuala Lumpur | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Wake up with a mouth-watering breakfast and pack your bags full of unforgettable memories.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in order to be transferred to Kuala Lumpur airport for your final departure flight.Board the flight and treasure the moments you have spent in this beautiful place.
- 03 nights accommodation at Singapore Hotel
- 03 nights accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast from Day 02 to Day 07
- half day city tour in Singapore / Half day sentosa Tour
- Half day city tour in Malaysia
- Day trip to Genting
- Visit Batu Caves
- 02 way cable car ride
- Airport return transfer
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis in Malaysia
- All Tours & Transfers on Pvt basis in Singapore
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- KL Tower or TWIN Tower Visit from inside
- Any Museum/Monument tickets
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in at 2 PM & Check out at 12.00 noon)