Transfer to Colombo from Negombo Airport. Rest of the day free on your own.
Colombo City & Shopping Tour
While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. (Entrance fees to sites not included).
For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Transfer to Kandy. En route, visit Pinnawela Elephant orphanage and Temple of sacred tooth.
Approx 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo - Kandy road is Pinnawela, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as the 23 baby elephants born as a result of the captive breeding program.
The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400-1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha's Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess' hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world.
It is considered Sri Lanka's most prized possession.
Nuwara Eliya Tour
Excursion to Nuwara Eliya.
The 'Little England' of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places in the Island, but it is really just like an English spring day, although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence, houses like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. The Victoria Park, in the middle of the town, is a lovely place for a stroll or a picnic. Seasons may be absent elsewhere in Sri Lanka, but here you can read them by the flowers, which bloom in the spring (March to May) and the fall (August and September). These are the "seasons" when low-country folk flock to Nuwara Eliya to escape the sea level heat and humidity.
Transfer to airport for Flight back.
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative.
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, Sightseeing's and Transportation as per Itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- All Transportation by Air-conditioned private vehicles with an English Speaking Chauffeur.
- Complimentary Sim for 01 Pax.
- International & Domestic Air Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expense of personal nature
- Optional tours/services
- Any other item not included in "Package Price Includes".
- Visa charges and airfare.
- Any compulsory supplement during the tour.
- Entrance fees for sites, Boat Rides, Water sports etc
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
Berjaya Colombo & Hill Top kandy (valid till 20th Dec)
Pearl Grand, Colombo & Tree of life, Kandy (valid till 20th Dec)
Cinamon lake side Colombo & Earls,s Regency Kandy (valid till 20th Dec)